Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Final Night in Texas


OK so tomorrow I am leaving Texas which has been my home for the last month. We will be leaving at 5:45 am. We will drive to Dallas fly from Dallas to NY then from NY to Brussels, then Brussels to Sierra Leone. I have a mixed bag of emotions. I am so excited to go on this new adventure and to see what God has in store. I am sad to leave the people I have met in Texas and we leaving the last close place I will be to anyone I know for a long time. I am happy to meet new people that will most likely become life long friends. I am nervous about adjusting to the new culture. I am super nervous for the trip well once I am on the flight I will be good. I just dislike checking in. But most of all I am excited and now getting tired since it is late but I want to thank you all for the prayers on this whole journey. I will update you has soon as I can but it probably wont be until first week of August and I won't be on the ship until July 28th. Anyways bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment