Friday, January 7, 2011

The Journey Begins

Follow me on my andventures as I partner with Mercy Ships and head to Africa in July 2011 for 2 years. I will keep you posted on what I am doing as well as what Mercy Ships is doing. If you feel led to support me in my journey click on the Mercy Ships link and it will take you to my profile page. If you would like to subscribe to my quarterly news letter e-mail me at jillian-norris@live.com and I will set you up on my list. If you would like to recive a hard copy of my newsletter, then send me your address and I will get you set up.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian,
    I figured it out. Aren't you proud of me? We love you Honey, and will be praying for you every step of the way.
    Love Mom (& Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second try. As for the animal comment, in the littler picture, the building in the background looked like an arc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! I'll be following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I googled your name I finally found you.. yay!!
    its impossible to find you on the Mercy Page itself =(

    ReplyDelete